- 1,321,902 views
Singapore Maths Tuition
Singapore Maths Tuition
- Alternanthera Reineckii Mini Low Tech
- LaTeX Horizontal Flowchart (Workflow)
- Red plant in low tech tank
- Amazon.sg DBS CNY Promotion 2020
- Latex footnote without symbol/asterisk
- Cheap Steamboat Cooker less than S$15!
- Yusheng Promotion: 8 pax at only S$18.90 (A-One Claypot House)
- “Toxic environment” in Elite Secondary School (Singapore)
- How to speak to Human Singtel Customer Officer
- “In my daughter’s school, no one scored A1 for Higher Chinese for the recent GCE O Levels”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: video
The best way to learn is to learn with passion and enthusiasm. See the excellent motivational video below! Without passion, learning becomes a chore like doing housework, and it becomes boring and tiring. Needless to say, such learning is not … Continue reading
Video URL: https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/talking-point-2017/ep23/540809 Talking Point 2017 – EP23 Thu 5 Oct 2017 23 MINS By Channel 5 Published: 05 Oct 2017 Audio: English Cast Steven Chia Each year, only the top 1% of the primary school cohort will enter the Gifted Education Programme. … Continue reading
A nicely done video on how the various branches of mathematics fit together. It is amazing that he has managed to list all the major branches on one page. Also see: Beautiful Map of Mathematics.
This is one of the more illuminating videos on Convolution. I believe after watching it, many will have a better understanding of what is the convolution.
The following is a follow up video on my earlier post on Logarithm Question (Challenging). The video is posted on: http://mathtuition88.blogspot.sg/2014/12/singapore-math-high-school-logarithm.html Thanks for watching! Featured Book: John Napier: Life, Logarithms, and Legacy Featured Posts: Recommended Singapore Math Books
Check out this very interesting video on how Pixar makes 3D Movies using Math. If you are a fan of Pixar cartoons, you must watch this! Eigenanalysis, a branch of Math mentioned in the video, seems to be related to … Continue reading
Math in Nature Video (3 million views!) A movie inspired on numbers, geometry and nature, by Cristóbal Vila. One of the most popular Math videos on Youtube. In this video, you can see how Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden Ratio, and … Continue reading
A geometric interpretation of the Difference of Two Cubes formula.