Just to reblog this post on how to contact a human Singtel customer service operator. Do share it with your friends/relatives as it can be **extremely** difficult to contact Singtel during times of need.
If you try calling the Singtel hotline 1688, you will spend most of your time to navigate the maze of options trying to speak to a human Singtel Customer Officer. I have not managed to successfully find the option to speak to a human Singtel Chat Agent through the hotline, if you know the method please comment below!
Also, do not bother speaking to “Shirley” on the Contact Us page (https://www.singtel.com/contact-us). It is quite clear Shirley is not a human, but just a bot.
The Trick to Chat with a Human Singtel Customer Officer
- Go to the Contact Us page.
- Click on Ask Shirley
- Type “can i chat with customer service officer”.
- Type in the category of your question, e.g. “billing”, “voucher”, etc.
- Whatever Shirley says, just click “Submit Enquiry”
- Bingo! You are now connected to a Human Chat Agent!
From trial and error, this is the easiest…
View original post 52 more words