NUS High will be holding its E-Open House on 15th May. Do check it out!
NUS High is famous for its strong Math and Science curriculum. Many of their students are very strong in Math Olympiad and other Scientific topics.
15th May (Short Presentation and Q&A session with School Leaders, Alumni and Parents)
- 1st Session: 9:00 – 11:00 am
- 2nd Session: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- 1st Session: 19th May (Tue), 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- 2nd Session: 23rd May (Sat), 9:30 – 10:30 am
- 3rd Session: 23rd May (Sat), 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- 4th Session: 27th May (Wed), 4:00 – 5:00 pm
For further clarifications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out:
Update (provided by one of my Facebook readers):
NUS High School has put out its school presentation as part of its E-Open House on 15 May 2020, and its related e-engagement events for parents and interested P6 students. The content is well planned to clarify common questions from parents and potential students.
YouTube link to the school presentation (about 30mins long):
There is also a Telegram group to receive information on NUSH Admissions for DSA 2020 (for the Class of 2026) :-
(please subscribe for timely updates !) https://t.me/nushighschool