Free Apple & NIO Stock from FUTU SG
moomoo powered by FUTU is giving out 1 free AAPL stock (worth ~$135 USD) with a deposit of SGD 2,700 only or USD 2,000 / HKD 16,000 and an additional 1 free NIO stock (worth ~$55 USD) when you successfully trade 5 times or achieve a level 1 trading badge. This promotion is valid till 2 August 2021, 8pm SGT!
There are also other freebies like up to 20 Twitter shares when you refer your friends, commission-free trading for 180 days, and more!
Do grab this wonderful opportunity if you can! According to the CNBC video below, NIO has the potential to become the Tesla of China!
Terms and Conditions to receive your 1 Free Apple & NIO Stock
The terms and conditions can be found on this official promotional page under “Terms and conditions”.
To summarize, what you need to do to be eligible for the promotion are:
- Valid for new customers who are either Singaporeans or Permanent Residents of Singapore
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Singapore bank account in their own name.
- There are 2 conditions to get the free Apple stock:
- Condition (i): Successfully open a FUTU SG Securities account between 30th Jun 2021, 2000hrs SGT and 2nd Aug 2021, 2000hrs SGT (hereinafter referred to as “activity time”);
- Condition (ii): Deposited funds worth SGD 2,700 or USD 2,000 or HKD 16,000 within 30 days from account opening;
- There are also 2 conditions to get the free NIO stock:
- Condition (i): Deposited funds worth SGD 2,700 or USD 2,000 or HKD 16,000 within 30 days from account opening;
- Condition (ii): Successfully unlocked the Level 1 Trading Badge or completed 5 successful trades within 30 days from account opening;
- Once again, please refer to the official Terms and Conditions section on this page for the most accurate and official details!
Who is moomoo? Who is FUTU? Are they safe & reliable?
moomoo is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc, a subsidiary of Nasdaq-listed FUTU Holdings Limited (FUTU). In Singapore, investment products and services on moomoo are offered by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. Three months since setting up shop in Singapore, they have seen a whopping user base of over 220,000 and 100,000 paying clients.
Here are 3 reasons why moomoo powered by FUTU is considered safe and reliable:
- Firstly, FUTU Singapore Pte. Ltd. is regulated by MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) License No. CMS101000. Their MAS license can be found here.
- Secondly, FUTU Holdings has the backing of Tencent, which is a major Chinese tech company who develops very popular apps such as WeChat.
- Thirdly, the subsidiaries of Futu Holding Limited has 43 licenses in major financial markets such as United States, Hong Kong (SAR), Singapore and others.
Grab your Free AAPL + NIO Stock with moomoo powered by FUTU now!
Click on this referral link to enter the Official moomoo sg website directly! Remember to read the Terms and Conditions and follow the instructions so that you are eligible for the free AAPL & NIO Stocks!
Apple is releasing the iPhone 13 soon, an epic phone with great functionalities and features!
Once again, if you decide to open a FUTU SG securities account use the link here directly to sign up!
Disclaimer: The opinions on moomoo powered by FUTU expressed in this blog post are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security or investment product. It is only intended to provide information on FUTU SG’s new user welcome promotion. In particular, this blog post is not a substitute for obtaining advice from a qualified investment advisor.