Soundtech MDT-269 Manual PDF
This is one of the good automatic digital timers in the SG market. It is very suitable to use as a timer for aquarium lights.
The manual is not found online, and it is not exactly obvious how to set it without looking at the manual. Hence, we have uploaded the manual below.
Soundtech Digital Timer Manual PDF: Soundtech Timer Manual
Soundtech Mini Digital Timer Manual
Please read the following information carefully before using this timer.
• •Countdown Function
• Automatic Reminding
• Up to 20 ONIOFF settings day, 140 ON/OFF settings per week
• Summer/Winter time optional
• 24 hours and 7 day S Programming application
2 NY button- set the day of the week;
3 HOUR button – hour setting;
4 CLOCK button- real-time setting;
5 button- push and release to set or
change programmed on and off times;
6 button -push and release to
manually switch AUTO OFF, ON, AUTO
ON, or OFF at any time.
7 RESET button – clear all the programs and real time with a sharp object such as a pencil;
8 MIN button- minute setting;
9 button – clear a program setting;
10 CTD button – set the countdown tire.
LCD Display Are* Introduction:
1. Real -time;
2. MO TU Day of the week;
3. Mode -AUTO OFF, ON, AUTO ON, OFF
4. SUMMER time;
Setting Present Time:
1. Press ‘CLOCK’ and ‘DAY’ at the same time to get the correct day.
2. Press ‘CLOCK’ and ‘HOUR’ at the same time to adjust hour time.
3. Press ‘CLOCK’ and ‘MIN’ at the same time to set the minute.
4. Press ‘CLOCK’ for 3 seconds to choose SUMMER TIME or not. One hour will be added under SUMMER state.
The timer uses rechargeable batteries that need to be charged before the timer
functions can work. Before attempting any programming, plug the timer into a power outlet and switch on. Allow around 10 minutes for the initial charge.
Use a pointed object, such as a pen or pencil, to clear the memory by pushing the RESET button.
I In timing state press CTD Countdown button, LCD display “countdown 0:00 00”
2 Press”HOUR””MlN”button respectivel to set countdown time.
(long press CTD Countdown button to clear the setting)
3 Press CTD Countdown button again to start the count mode and another pressing can
make it a pause. Press CLOCK button to get back to real-time state.
Note : During countdown mode, press CLOCK button to show current time and back to countdown mode in 3 secondS automatically. If press CTD Countdown button during 3 seconds, the countdown mode stop.
At the end of the countdown, the buzzer sound out. and will be stopped automatically after 1 minute. If a button is pressed during this time, the buzzer sound will stop
1. Press SET button once, the display will now show “ON 1” mode.
2. Press respectively to set the days, hour and minute
you required. While each push of •DAY* button will cycle through the following options,
• Each separate day
• All 7 day of the week
• Working days only
• Monday to Saturday
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday
• Tuesday. Thursday, Saturday
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
• Thursday, Friday, Saturday
3. Once the “ON’ time is set, press SET button once. The display will now
show •OFF 1′
4. If you wish to clear a programme setting, push the RST/RCL button. Pushing
the RST/RCL button again will reinstate the setting, which only the displayed
setting will be affected.
5. Repeat the step 1 to 3 for ON2/OFF2,
If no operation is applied to the timer for about 20 seconds, it will get back to the
Real-time display automatically.
Press the MANUAL to set the timer to your desired operation mode. Each push of
this button will cycle through the following settings which are shown on the display:
AUTO ON— OFF.
AUTO OFF: Timer is switched off and will switch ON at next programmed ON time.
ON: Overrides all programming and switches the timer permanently on.
AUTO ON: The timer is switched ON and will be switched OFF at the next
programmed OFF time.
OFF: All programming is overrode and tt e time is switched permanently off.
• For indoor use only.
• Connection must be to the voltage requirements as specified in the rating label
located on the product.
• Do not immerse timer in any liquid, expose to weather, moisture, temperature
where it is too high or too low, or where it can be collided or shaken easily.
• DO not disassemble this timer by yourself.
• Clean the housing and the LCD with soft cloth, do not wash it with the corrosive chemical reagent and suds.
Converted from PDF to text via: https://ocr.space/ (This OCR free website is surprisingly good.)