It’s a dish that I have wanted to try for a long time. It’s a time-consuming soup, which requires 5 hours. But I guarantee you its cooking method is simple and the soup is very nice.
- Prepare the ox tail. Wash them in water to rinse off the blood.
- Put all the ox tail into a deep pot. Add in enough water covers the tail.
- Turn to high heat. Bring it to boil. Take all the oxtail out. Wash in water again. To remove all the dirt.
- Place all the oxtail into the pot again. This time, add in much more water, cos we need to cook it for hours.
- High heat first, skim the soup to remove all the dirt. Turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, skim the soup again to remove the fat.
- Lid on and simmer for another 1 hour.
View original post 53 more words