hi Dollars Referral Link: https://hi.com/math88
hi Dollars Referral Code: math88
hi Dollars Review
hi is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are not-for-profit and community powered. They aim to be the world’s first universal cross-ecosystem mobile payment and financial services platform.
hi is a bit similar to Pi Network, with a few differences:
- Currently Pi coins have no value yet, since they are still on the Testnet.
- hi Dollars already have a value, currently 1 hi Dollar is worth around 0.2210 USD.
Free hi Dollars (currently at 10 hi Dollars/day)
To drive awareness and engagement in hi, members will earn hi Dollars each day they interact with hi. The bonus will last until the entire “Launch Incentives and Distribution” pool is exhausted. The amount may vary over time depending on the number of members who have joined hi.
10 hi Dollars is worth around $2 USD since 1 hi Dollar is $0.2210 USD.
If the rate continues, it would be a free monthly earning of around $2 x 30 = $60 USD.
Is hi Dollars Safe / Is hi Dollars Legit
While it is impossible to answer with 100% certainty, one can list at least 3 reasons why hi Dollars is legit:
- hi Dollars is cofounded by Stefan Rust, who was the former CEO of Bitcoin.com. Another cofounder is Sean Rach, who was the former Chief Marketing Officer of Crypto.com.
- They do have a physical office registered, in addition to a well-written Whitepaper.
- If you are just collecting the free rewards, no money is involved in using the hi Dollars app. No credit card details are needed. (Note: There is also an option to purchase hi Dollars.)
Is hi Dollar/ hi Crypto Worth Anything
Yes, 1 hi Dollar is currently worth $0.2210 USD.
hi Dollars Reddit
Reddit is often a good way to find out others’ opinion of a new project like hi Dollars. The official hi Dollars subreddit is: https://www.reddit.com/r/hi_official/.
hi Dollars Telegram
Currently, there are two ways to use hi Dollars, either their Web App or the Telegram app. Both ways are quite easy and intuitive to sign up and use. The instructions for both methods can be clearly found on the official hi website: https://hi.com/math88.
If you decide to sign up, use the Referral Link below!
hi Dollars Crypto Referral Link: https://hi.com/math88
hi Dollars Invitation Code: math88
hi Dollars YouTube Videos
Disclaimer: The opinions on hi Dollars expressed in this blog post are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security or investment product. It is only intended to provide information on hi Dollars Referral Code. In particular, this blog post is not a substitute for obtaining advice from a qualified investment advisor.