Actually I cooked half soy sauce chicken. It’s quite simple and can be done by rice cooker.
- Put the half chicken (approx. 300-400g) in a big bowl. Sprinkle a little oil and light soy sauce. Massage the chicken to let the oil and soy sauce evenly spread. Let it marinate for 30 mins.
- Brush oil to the bottom of rice cooker. Put in 3 or 4 ginger slices, 1 or 2 stalk of green onion. Chicken on ginger and green onion.
- Pour in 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup light soy sauce, 2 tsp dark soy sauce, and 2 tsp sugar.
- Cover the lid, press cooking button. When it’s done, flip the chicken over. Cover the lid and press button again.
- When it’s done again, don’t open the lid immediately. Let it be tightly closed for another 10 mins. After that, it’s ready to serve.
For tamago yaki:
Beat 2 eggs…
View original post 109 more words