It’s like a egg meat sandwich.
Minced chicken 100g (season with salt and pepper)
Bun (I chose hotdog buns, you can choose baguette or any other bread you like)
Chili sauce 1/2 tablespoon
Slices of 1/2 onion
1. Cut 2 hotdog buns into halves, don’t cut through.
2. Heat a pan. Add in a little butter. When melted, place buns in with cut side down to fry a bit.
3. Heat pan again. Add in a little extra butter. When melted, sauté onion till transparent. Add in minced chicken. Stir fry till chicken gets white.
4. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl, add in 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce and a little salt to taste.
5. Pour egg into the pan to mix with chicken and onion.
6. Place 1 bun with cut side down onto the egg. Turn to low heat. Tuck the…
View original post 72 more words