If you are an avid cook or food lover, do check out this cooking blog. 100% free recipes with high definition photographs, featuring Chinese, Western and other cuisines like Thai, Malaysian, Indian etc.
All recipes are suitable for beginner, amateur chefs. Not much equipment required other than the usual kitchen appliances like stove, oven.
Free Newsletter Subscription: https://chewbaccascook.wordpress.com/subscribe/
Some exotic recipes:
When my husband and I were in Bangkok, we had a very giant Prawn in a restaurant. And several days ago, we found such a giant Prawn in supermarket. So we bought two.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1. Clean Prawns and cut them into halves. I didn’t cut them through just left a big cut on their belly.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over Prawns.
3. In a small bowl, add in 10 g butter. Then use a garlic press to press 4 cloves garlic. Add in 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix well.
4. Press butter garlic mixture into the cut on belly. Brush shell with a little honey.
5. Into the oven and roast for 15-20 mins.