Jinx Wild Rift Guide
Jinx is the “mascot” of Wild Rift, which is the recent mobile version of League of Legends. Jinx is a worthy hero to play because of the following reasons:
- Excellent ADC (Attack Damage Carry). Very high AOE and single damage output.
- High Skill Cap. It actually requires a bit of skill to use Jinx, especially in terms of positioning and not dying. The art of switching between the two guns also requires skill.
League of Legends Jinx Wild Rift Build
The default build “AOE Marksman” for Jinx is actually quite good. The items you should get are:
- Infinity Edge. The damage, and more importantly Crit, is especially important for Jinx. The increased 230% Crit damage scales even more under the attack bonus of Fishbones, the Rocket Launcher.
- Runaan’s Hurricane. This item further increases Crit chance and Attack Speed, and strike 2 additional nearby enemies. This helps you to farm better in the initial stages, and deal massive AOE damage in the later stages.
- Quicksilver Sash. This is important as Jinx is very fragile when under crowd-control effects. There is also some lifesteal worked into this item, which is helpful as in this build Jinx has no early game lifesteal.
- Rapid Firecannon. Increases attack speed, crit chance further, as well as add even more range to Jinx.
- Bloodthirster. Great for lifesteal and damage.
- Last Whisper. Good for more armor penetration if there are many tanks in the game. Otherwise, you may wish to get Guardian Angel instead, for more survivability.
Jinx Wild Rift Role
Officially, Jinx is supposed to play as a Marksman (together with a support hero) in the Dragon lane (Duo lane).
If you are the only ranged hero, Jinx can also go in the Mid lane.
In a team fight, your role is to stand at the back, stay alive while dealing as much damage as possible with your guns.
Jinx Wild Rift Runes
The two preset rune builds for Jinx are quite good.
The default (Set 1) of runes are: Conqueror, Triumph, Loyalty and Sweet Tooth.
This set is good for maximizing damage (Conqueror can stack up to 30 Attack Damage, which is as good as half an Infinity Edge). Triumph also helps you to deal more damage to low health enemies to secure those kills.
The second default set of runes for Jinx are: Fleet Footwork, Gathering Storm, Spirit Walker, and Sweet Tooth.
Fleet footwork helps with mobility, and also the healing effect is good in the early game, especially in builds where Jinx does not have early lifesteal.
Gathering Storm builds up AD more and more, in preparation for the late game. The slow resistance for Spirit Walker is also great for a fragile hero like Jinx.
Jinx Wild Rift Skills
The way to learn Jinx’s skills is very easy to remember.
Just prioritize: Switcheroo>Zap>Flame Chompers, and learn your ultimate Super Mega Death Rocket whenever possible.
The most useful skill is surely Switcheroo. Zap is hard to hit, since it is blocked by any minions in front of the champion. Flame Chompers is only for your last resort escaping, or for punishing enemies who push too near to the turret (by throwing it behind them and prevent them from retreating).
Jinx Wild Rift Summoner spell
The meta seems to be to pick Heal and Flash. Basically, these two skills are the best to help Jinx escape and avoid dying.