This is the first time for me to cook Portobello mushroom. They are really big and look like a giant brown umbrella.
1. Season both sides with salt and black pepper.
2. Heat a pan. A little oil in. Sear the steak for about 3 mins.
3. Flip the steak over. Cut in a cube of butter. And add in 2 cloves of garlic and dried thyme (fresh thyme will be better, but I didn’t have any at that time).
4. Fry for about 3 mins. Use a spoon, to scoop better and spread over steak. Sear the edge side too.
Steak in the plate and rest.
To cook Portobello mushroom:
Remove the Portobello mushroom’s stem first and wash clean.
1. Heat a pan. Cut in a small cube of butter.
2. When butter melts, add the mushroom in with cap side down. Sear for 3 mins. If…
View original post 109 more words