This is quite hilarious.
Sample of what the professor Guido Menzio was scribbling.
Italian Ivy League economist pulled off flight and interrogated for ‘mysterious’ scribblings flagged up by another passenger… which turned out to be MATH
- Guido Menzio, 40, was on a flight from Philadelphia to Syacuse
- The UPenn professor was solving a differential equation during boarding
- His seatmate told an American Airlines attendant she was too ill to travel
- But after she was escorted off the plane, she revealed her suspicious
- Menzio was questioned about his ‘cryptic’ notes before he was allowed to get back on the plane, delayed by two hours
- While one traveller thought he looked like a terrorist, another person in an airport mistook him for Sean Lennon and asked for an autograph
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578751/Italian-Ivy-League-economist-pulled-flight-seatmate-suspected-terrorist.html#ixzz488tlHREM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook