Look no further! In this post I will recommend the Top 5 Math Games for kids, on Amazon.com. Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world, and is a highly trusted and respected online retailer. Sometimes, it is hard to find Math Games in the local area, the internet provides a convenient and hassle-free way to buy Fun Math Games.
Without further ado, these are the Top 5 Math Games for children:
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game
Math becomes an adventure
- Takes kids on a journey through the Sum Swamp
- Endless loop of adding and subtracting
- Make your way over the crocodile shortcut
- For 2-4 players
222 people rated it 4.8 out of 5 stars. #301 selling item in Amazon (Office Products section)
Learning Resources Penguins On Ice Math Activity Set
Bars hold 10 penguins each and connect 2 ways
- Reinforces math concepts – numbers, counting, patterning, sorting, operations, hundreds and base ten
- Includes 10 plastic ice bars (12 x 1 Inches), 100 plastic penguins in 10 colors and Activity Guide
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Learning Resources Hands-On Standards Photo-Illustrated Lessons for Teaching with Math Manipulatives-Grades 5-6
Teaches fractions, problem solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more
- Offers problems designed to resemble questions on standardized math tests
- Aligned with NCTM standards and expectations
- For children between 10 to 11 years
Equate: The Equation Thinking Game
Have fun creating equations crossword-style.
- Includes a laminated playing board, 190 tiles, and 4 racks behind which players hide their tiles.
- Ages 8 through adult. 2 to 4 players.
- Great for the family or classroom
- Easy to learn
Carson Dellosa Math File Folder Game (140306)
Perfect for use in centers or for individual practice.
- Challenging games include What’s Scoop, Royal Patterns, Under the Sea, Facts in Flight and more!
- Explores concepts in place value, time, shapes, skip counting, addition and subtraction and more.
- Includes 16 full color game boards with 21 sheets of cards, and 24 page resource guide.
If you are interested in buying Singapore Math books, please check out our post on Singapore Math books.