Look no further! In this post I will recommend the Top 5 Math Games for kids, on Amazon.com. Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world, and is a highly trusted and respected online retailer. Sometimes, it is hard to find Math Games in the local area, the internet provides a convenient and hassle-free way to buy Fun Math Games.
Without further ado, these are the Top 5 Math Games for children:
Math becomes an adventure
- Takes kids on a journey through the Sum Swamp
- Endless loop of adding and subtracting
- Make your way over the crocodile shortcut
- For 2-4 players
222 people rated it 4.8 out of 5 stars. #301 selling item in Amazon (Office Products section)
Bars hold 10 penguins each and connect 2 ways
- Reinforces math concepts – numbers, counting, patterning, sorting, operations, hundreds and base ten
- Includes 10 plastic ice bars (12 x 1 Inches), 100 plastic penguins in 10 colors and Activity Guide
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Teaches fractions, problem solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more
- Offers problems designed to resemble questions on standardized math tests
- Aligned with NCTM standards and expectations
- For children between 10 to 11 years
Have fun creating equations crossword-style.
- Includes a laminated playing board, 190 tiles, and 4 racks behind which players hide their tiles.
- Ages 8 through adult. 2 to 4 players.
- Great for the family or classroom
- Easy to learn
Perfect for use in centers or for individual practice.
- Challenging games include What’s Scoop, Royal Patterns, Under the Sea, Facts in Flight and more!
- Explores concepts in place value, time, shapes, skip counting, addition and subtraction and more.
- Includes 16 full color game boards with 21 sheets of cards, and 24 page resource guide.