Here are some of the latest updates back on http://mathtuition88.blogspot.com.
These two are highly recommended to view: The Mystery of the Sine of Nines, and a Math Olympiad question whose answer is 2015.
- AES: Advanced Encryption Standard
- Using Computer to Teach Maths: Good or Bad? (Discussion)
- JC or Poly? Some tips on choosing between JC or Poly
- When does JC 1 School Start?
- The Mystery of the Sine of Nines: sin 999=sin 9999 ?
- Singapore Math Books
- Hilarious Math Video
- NUS Math Talk: Mathemusical Conversations: Mathematics and Computation in Music Performance and Composition (13 – 15 February 2015)
- How to Install Mario Games on TI-84 Plus Graphic Calculator?
- The Math of Rock, Paper, Scissors!
- Graph Theory Olympiad Question!
By the way, if you are looking for a good iPhone 6 case, do consider the iPhone 6 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for iPhone 6 (4.7-Inch) – Metal Slate (SGP11169). I just purchased it from Amazon, and it is working well. Looks quite good quality too. By the way, buying from Amazon is much faster than buying from the Spigen Singapore website. (see the reviews of the Spigen SG Website at Hardwarezone) Amazon delivery is always fast and reliable, even when shipping from a faraway place like the US.
iPhone 6 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for iPhone 6 (4.7-Inch) – Metal Slate (SGP11169)