The questions listed are also very suitable as PSLE Challenging Math Problem Sums.
Basically, for Grade 2-4, they are very challenging.
For Grade 6 (Primary 6, 12 year old students), they are challenging math questions.
Do give it a try and see if your child can solve it!
Homeschool Math Challenging Questions
Mathtuition88 will be starting a series of Homeschool Math Challenging Problems, aimed at age 8 to 10 (Grade 2 to 4).
This series is targeted at kids age 8 to 10 who are strong / gifted at mathematics and wish to further stretch their potential. It is also useful for children who may not be strong in math at the moment, but have a keen interest in math nonetheless.
In particular, it is very suitable for the following purposes:
- Homeschooling for gifted kids
- Preparation for GEP (Gifted Education Programme) screening and selection tests
- Preparation for Math Olympiad
- Puzzles for kids interested in math but find school work too easy.
- PSLE challenging Math problem sums. The questions are also well within the PSLE Math Syllabus, and will be challenging to Primary 6 students as well.
This series of questions will follow the Singapore Math syllabus for Grade…
View original post 66 more words